Functional Skills English – Entry Level 2
You will develop skills and knowledge to:
- spell personal details and common words correctly;
- use punctuation correctly – e.g. capital letters, full stops and question marks;
- use written words and phrases to present Information;
- read in order to find and understand information;
- use a dictionary correctly.
At the end of the course you will be assessed on your reading and writing skills.
- Reading – 50 minute assessment
- Writing – 50 minute assessment
Throughout the course you will practise your speaking, listening and communication skills and you will be assessed:
- during a group discussion;
- in a one-to-one exchange.