Our Vision, Values & Culture
Manor Training and Resource Centre (MaTReC) is committed to providing high quality Education and Training Services to help individuals gain recognised qualifications and make informed choices about their own development enabling them to maximise their full potential. We will do this by taking a positive, holistic approach to supporting individuals to gain confidence, reconnect with others and achieve personal ambitions and aspirations.
- Helping to re-engage adults furthest away from the job market
- Identifying and removing barriers to learning
- Teaching functional basic skills including English, Maths and basic ICT
- Supporting adults with specific learning difficulties to reach their potential
- To assist adults to gain confidence and self esteem
(Adapted from original version created by MaTReC learner, Conell Armsby, January 2017)
Learning is fun and
Co-operation is expected
Our positive attitude and
Mutual respect is part of
Everything we do
We ensure that we maintain an environment where all staff, volunteers and learners feel safe, respected and fully supported to enable them to realise their full potential.